NO-EXCUSE COLLEGE PREPARATORY ACADEMY
No Excuse College Preparatory Academy’s Vision
The future of the U.S. economy rests on its ability to be a leader in the innovation that will be essential in creating the new industries and jobs that will be the heart of our new economy. Where the U.S. has historically ranked 1st in innovation it now ranks between 3rd and 8th worldwide. The No Excuse College Preparatory Academy, (N.E.C.P.A.) has taken steps to reverse this slide by embracing and funding the much needed improvements in STEM education.
STEM (Science, Technology. Engineering and Math) is based on skills generally using the left half of the brain and thus is logic driven. Much research and data shows that activities like Arts, that uses the right side of the brain which supports and fosters creativity, and is essential to innovation. Clearly the combination of a superior STEM education combined with the Arts education of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) will provide an education system allowing us to offer the best chance for regaining the innovation leadership essential to the new economy.
Education throughout in country must play a critical role in transforming the communities into a more positive, intellectual and economic landscape. N.E.C.P.A. will lead this transformation by providing quality education, college geared courses and experiences to enlighten and empower our future leaders to use their minds to lead and succeed in life, which will become an inspiration to others.
The Student Experience of N.E.C.P.A.
• A safe learning environment with a “No-Excuse” atmosphere that leaves students with “No-Excuse” to fail.
• Exceptional administrators and staff who value and respect their students and each other.
• A beautiful campus with small classes with a low teacher-to-student ratio.
• Innovative programs infused with the arts, cutting edge technology and a curriculum tailored to complement each student’s unique learning style.
• Extensive college exposure and dual enrollment opportunities through partnership with local Universities.
• Summer Career Exploration Programs that provide students with rare, hands-on opportunities to explore their desired field of study to gain early real-life experiences.
• Uniforms: N.E.C.P.A. will be provided uniforms at no cost to students.
• Transportation: N.E.C.P.A. will provide transportation at no cost to students for those students who are in need.
• Meal Plans:– Breakfast and Lunch will be provided at no cost to students.
• Temporary Lodging: For students who need a safe haven for the night. There will be a temporary lodging facility.
• Daycare: There will be a daycare facility located on the campus for student who need this service.